Re: [OM] GIMP Fonts

Subject: Re: [OM] GIMP Fonts
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 15:58:46 -0700
On 4/24/2019 3:43 PM, Chris Trask wrote:
      I may have figured out what the problem is with GIMP fonts.  Seems that
on startup, if GIMP sees that the fonts folder has been modified, it will
reindex the entire folder.

Did you not read this?

On 4/22/2019 6:19 PM, David Thatcher wrote:
On Mon, Apr 22, 2019 at 04:16:03PM -0700, Ken Norton wrote:
I'm forgetting what the setting change is, but the GIMP font load
issue has a very simple fix. I had to do that years ago.
Start the program using -f or --no-fonts on the command line (or
add/update the shortcut to add the paramater).

Repeater Moose