Re: [OM] IMG: Soft Beauty

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Soft Beauty
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 21:52:11 -0700
On 4/25/2019 4:08 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
THANKS!!  I love ON1's software but have never used the Portrait 10
plug-in.  I will certainly look into that.

ON1 10 was the last 'suite' of largely separate apps before they introduced ON1 Photo RAW. ON1 Photo RAW left a few functions behind, hence my continued use of the old Portrait 10 plug-in.

I haven't upgraded since ON1 RAW 2017. It didn't offer much to me; seemed focused on an endless stream of pre-sets, which weren't for me. According to their site, Portrait returned to Photo RAW in version 2019.2, so you may already have it.

Portrait of a Moose