[OM] Couple more Norway shots

Subject: [OM] Couple more Norway shots
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 02:24:34 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
I know I posted a few of these and some may seem like vacation shots but
thought some might be of interest.

We started our favorite hike of the trip in Nesland:  Sunny 16 the whole way
which was OK for hiking but less so for images.

https://www.olyendomike.com/Norway-2018/i-v3Kt7dJ/A

Marnie and her identical twin Kate along the way.  The vistas were very nice.
https://www.olyendomike.com/Norway-2018/i-svbwPFC/A

They sell the codfish heads to West Africa for big bucks.  Dried codfish
enabled the vikings to venture as far as they did.  The "stockfish" doesn't
taste as bad as it smells, but I'll take a big pass.

https://www.olyendomike.com/Norway-2018/i-VGFkWLS/A

Kate is quite fit and was usually ahead.  I do run but tend to carry a bunch of
stuff and fuss with gear along the way.  We had no clue there was a ladder with
a rope at end and had to repel down--then reverse on way back--that was easier..
The very narrow carved out path on a ledge way up over the coast with a chain
to grab embedded in the rock was not good for anyone with any tendency towards
acrophobia. The trail was listed as "moderate" but it was worth the challenges.
In retrospect I am glad it was labelled as such.

https://www.olyendomike.com/Norway-2018/i-JQT3vfm/A

Self portrait with a new cool CV lens:

https://www.olyendomike.com/Norway-2018/i-zP7JjMr/A

No sitting on arse, Mike