Re: [OM] Locationally unchallenged

Subject: Re: [OM] Locationally unchallenged
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 07:34:07 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     I got myself a Garmin 72 many years ago, and it works fine for me.  On my
cell phone(s) I have GPSTest and Oruxmaps.  You have to hack Oruxmaps to be
able to use Googlemaps.  Google threatened to sue Oruxmaps years ago because
you could download and use the maps for free for 30 days.  You just replace a
file in the directory and away you go.

>As previously threatened, I got myself a new GPS. Just picked up a
>Garmin 64ST. Yes, I know it's been surpassed by the 66ST, but the
>price was right in my sweet spot and it actually had better built-in
>trailmaps than the 66ST.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson