Re: [OM] OT: Interesting Firefox Problem

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Interesting Firefox Problem
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2019 14:49:17 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     You wouldn't believe what I'm contemplating.  Dr. Brown would be proud of
me.  It's no wonder Microsoft made it unusable.

     That "antiquarian derelict software" did an excellent job of identifying
and blocking unwelcome connections.  You should see the list of where they were
coming from.

>Well Chris, in truth, I bet most of the Oly gang here gathered has
>already forgotten this piece of antiquarian derelict software.
>
>But I hope you can feel confident enough with the walls you’re building
>up to reach us from the past ...

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson