Re: [OM] Public Wifi

Subject: Re: [OM] Public Wifi
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2019 22:37:36 +0200
When all is said and done as per Shakespeare, wouldn’t it be cheaper for you to
move to where the internet is easy to access and at a low rate?

Which would also not only save you the dimes spent on (presumably bad) coffee
in those joints you have to attend at the risk of getting infected, but also
the stress that comes along with the afore quoted impediments.

Just my two cents

Amities

Philippe