Re: [OM] Couple more Norway shots

Subject: Re: [OM] Couple more Norway shots
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 08:21:25 +0200
Yes. They have the huge fond. It is not for pensions, it is for general
expenditure after the oil runs out.
Comparisons with the UK are not relevant. Norway has a population of 5 million
and more oil than the UK, with a population of 65 million.
A more relevant comparison would be to the Gulf states or Venezuela—admittedly,
the Norwegians have managed the resource much wiser than those places.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain