[OM] Yard Sale Treasure

Subject: [OM] Yard Sale Treasure
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2019 12:24:48 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Just about every Saturday morning, I'll pick out a slow bike and cruise
the neighbourhoods for yard sales, looking for all sorts of things.  Today I
came home with a clean Vivitar/Tokina TX series 75-260/4.5 telephoto lens with
the case.  Set me back a whole $5.00  It has a Minolta mount adapter, but I
have N/F, P/K, and OM adapters for this series.

     Despite having used a number of telephoto lenses, I still come back to
these as they are solid, though a bit heavy.  The tripod mount lets me attach a
Mobilgrip handle, and with the E-500/520/520 bodies it balances out nicely,
even if I add a teleconverter.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson