Re: [OM] Palouse [was: Public Wifi]

Subject: Re: [OM] Palouse [was: Public Wifi]
From: Ralf Loi <ralf_loi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 10:34:56 +0200
<<
Oh man, you've never been to the Palouse? Fabulous! And nearby is the
Owahe Canyon, the Scablands, Snake River Canyon, Craters of the Moon, and
much, much more.

My father-in-law is buried not far from Steptoe Butte that the linked
photo was shot from. It was one of his favourite places.

No one who has been to Palouse country would think a comparison with
Tuscany to be a joke.

I agree that Palouse appears to have a very nice landscape that resembles
what many people think Tuscany has, but Tuscany is not only that. You can
have a variety of landscape, history, cities, beautiful sea and even
skiing facilities (in winter) in just a couple of hours maximum of
driving.

Ralf