Re: [OM] Pen and pad

Subject: Re: [OM] Pen and pad
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 12:13:48 -0800
> will it work with Lenovo yoga or only android/ios devices?

Yes, the Bamboo Tip works with all of the above!

There is a mode switch that allows it to be used with either
technology of touch screen used on computers. Depending on the
Android/ios device, flipping the switch will improve performance.

I'm happy with my purchase. I feel absolutely no need to buy another
Samsung Note as I now have full stylus support on any device and my
laptops too. The Bamboo Tip, with the mode switch, will work on any
generation of Microsoft Surface computer.

The biggest problem is that it's an expensive pen. I tend to lose pens.

AG Schnozz