Re: [OM] Adobe Tells Users They Can Get Sued for Using Old Versions of P

Subject: Re: [OM] Adobe Tells Users They Can Get Sued for Using Old Versions of Photoshop - VICE
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 19:20:37 -0500
I just heard this explained on MacBreak Weekly. It’s the result of an old
licensing agreement with Dolby that did not get renegotiated, and Dolby has
been suing Adobe.

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Anchor, Amateur Radio Newsline
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Berthold Auerbach