Re: [OM] I have a problem...

Subject: Re: [OM] I have a problem...
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 08:17:59 -0700
I used to think if I got the right pair of boots/shoes, my ankle would be
better. Nothing helped. I have a pair of Patagonia shoes where the right ankle
has worn in such a way to match the crooked ankle. May have to throw out stuff
now, after the surgery.

I never figured how higher ankle boots helped the ankle? The only seem to make
my feet hurt more.

So maybe it takes 18 to get it right. Our feet and fit do not fit a standard
mold.

PS, would love to see the red suede slip-ons, can you indulge us?

Ankled WayneS