Re: [OM] Now Tuscany - WAS Palouse [was: Public Wifi]

Subject: Re: [OM] Now Tuscany - WAS Palouse [was: Public Wifi]
From: Bill Pearce <billpearce@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 00:02:42 -0400 (EDT)
So, you've studied theory, or perhaps just Google. I was traveling with a
friend, a college music professor, and we were really excited to find a
memorial to Guido, with whom we had at one time become familiar. We were sadly
disappointed.
I think the markings on the left hand bear no relation to the semi famous
pianist Jonathan Edwards the man with two left hands,..