Re: [OM] Pen and pad

Subject: Re: [OM] Pen and pad
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 07:11:16 -0700
larger Cintiq  displays?

It is a costly experiment if it does not work well for you. So that is a
barrier to entry for many of us. Using a touch screen laptop/tablet with the
Bamboo pen Ken suggested would be a first step to see how well it works. For
Photoshop it may be way overkill, but if you do digital art could be very nice.

Always good to find someone on this list to be the expert.

I just purchased a new mouse, the Logitech MX Master 2S. It has much finer
resolution. Selecting is better with it.

With photoshop, I realized one of the problems I have is pressing and holding
the mouse button while selecting causes me to glitch or jiggle more often. It
would be nice feature to click once, move the mouse around gently, click to
finish, when selecting. This would allow me to be more precise. it allows
moving the mouse a lot slower without fatigue.

WayneS