Re: [OM] Pen and pad

Subject: Re: [OM] Pen and pad
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 15:22:57 -0700
Just an update. I looked at the Bamboo Tip Pen on Amazon and saw a lot of
negative reviews about the pen not working on battery. I purchased one on B&H
and tried charging it from two different sources and two different USB cables.
It would not work on battery. I would work while plugged in to USB.

Given the high number of bad reviews with the same issue, I would suggest NOT
getting the Bamboo Tip Pen. I am often skeptical when people write negative
reviews as often it is pilot error. But I think Wacom has a quality issue and
charges double for their products because of their name.

Wayne