Re: [OM] IMG: Cooperative Squirrel

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Cooperative Squirrel
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2019 09:23:40 -0500
You are correct, Moose, HDR is a misnomer in this case.  I did not vary the exposure between shots.  I just combined 5 images in hopes of extracting more detail from the 10MP sensor.  I was curious to see if I could make the process work in LR.  I do see whiskers that I don't usually get in my squirrel shots.  Probably just my imagination.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA