Re: [OM] IMG: Eye Contact

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Eye Contact
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2019 14:33:48 -0500
Thanks, Moose.  Results are impressive, per their example.  I've bookmarked it for a rainy day.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 5/19/2019 2:15 PM, Moose wrote:
On 5/19/2019 8:32 AM, Jim Nichols wrote:
This single frame, shot just prior to the five frames that I combined earlier, provides as much, if not better, detail than the combined frames.  I've concluded that there is no benefit from the extra work.

You were correct, Moose.

Pretty impressive results, with their sample.

H. R. Moose