Re: [OM] UV and Skylight Filters

Subject: Re: [OM] UV and Skylight Filters
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 06:20:59 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     If my experimentation in using RAW format to take B&W images with glass
Wratten filters works out, I may use RAW fairly often.  For now, I'm using the
JPEG format that results in 1.8M files.

     I really wish that the TIFF format in the E-500 would bypass the
processing.  Those images are very sharp.  It records all three colours of each
pixel, which results in 24M files.  Too bad they didn't include that format in
other cameras.

>If you are not shooting RAW, you are wasting your time anyway.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson