Re: [OM] Red Shoes! [was I have a problem...]

Subject: Re: [OM] Red Shoes! [was I have a problem...]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2019 21:16:34 -0700
On 5/24/2019 4:38 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
OK, not letting his Mooseness have all the shoe glory. :)

Arctic (North Slope) Work Boots. Good to about -140. Reinforced toes:

I don't even want to be anywhere cold enough for my winter boots. You'll have
to wait for the model to return for those.

The lighter side. Not OSHA compliant in any form. Good to about 40.:

No contrasting laces? Or maybe rainbows? How conservative. ;-)

Lace Me Up Moose