Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 26/5/2019: a visit to our mercadillo

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 26/5/2019: a visit to our mercadillo
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 15:49:33 +0100
Thanks to you both for the peek inside daily life.

@Nathan - I still find it hard to recognise the "new" you when you post
selfies, but welcome that personal addition to the luscious views of sun and
tomatoes.

@Chris - that view is very familiar to me, not because I have been to Hay, but
because the trees-on-a-ridge-in-the-mist could equally have been taken out of
the window up here. Thanks for the inadvertent reference (2 days ago) to
"Heroic Failure". From a quick Google preview I think I will have to buy it, if
only to help me to drown in the rising tide of self-pity if not utter despair
as we career toward economic oblivion!

Piers

PS On the bright side, remember that, in total, those who voted last week
represent about half of those who voted in 2016.