[OM] Paris on the 11th, anyone?

Subject: [OM] Paris on the 11th, anyone?
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 20:59:02 +0200
I will be on a business trip in Paris on June 11-13. Actually, the business
part of the trip is the 12th and the 13th, on the 11th I have the afternoon and
evening free. If any French listers want to meet for a beer or whatever,
contact me off-list. I realise that the 11th is a Tuesday, so may not be
convenient for people.

I discovered one annoying thing about Paris: whereas here in Spain museums are
usually closed on Mondays, in Paris Tuesday is the closing day—I was planning
to visit Centre Pompidou but no such luck.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain