Re: [OM] Capture One upgrade roulette

Subject: Re: [OM] Capture One upgrade roulette
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 21:57:17 +0100
Peter

I use C1Pro and am now on v12.  I think that Phase One got their prices wrong
for v12 and so have been offering discounts to tempt people to upgrade.  I
succumbed a couple of months ago when sent a 25% discount.

Their new versions come out about once a year and a new one is not due until
the end of 2019, by my calculations.

I’m very happy with v12, but I’ll not upgrade again until v14 or later.

Cheers

Chris