Re: [OM] Image Processing - AAARGH!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Image Processing - AAARGH!!
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2019 13:16:42 -0700
Good to know. I consider $10/mo no problem either. Even if they raise that
to $20/mo it pushes the pain point but still may be worth it. It all depends on
how much one uses it. I don't have a lot invested in LR at the moment so
Capture One may be OK for me. Especially since I paid for it, no one is going
to rip it out from under me.

I forgot to mention, I use FastStone a lot as well.

WayneS