Re: [OM] more stones

Subject: Re: [OM] more stones
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2019 19:48:47 +0100
   We will be visiting Crinan and vicinity tomorrow Chris. An old Dun and
   rock art sites. And beavers if we are lucky. Cafe is supposed  to be
   pretty good too. Only five miles or so.
   The stones as viewed from our window are the newest things there
   (besides cows) at only 3300-3000bp. A henge in the same field behind
   the stones hard to see in photo is about 1000yrs older. And there is
   rock art there that predates it all by perhaps another 1000yrs