Re: [OM] Roads in Scotland

Subject: Re: [OM] Roads in Scotland
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2019 22:21:53 -0700
On 6/7/2019 9:35 AM, Charles Geilfuss wrote:
Very good. Thanks, Chris.

Charlie

On Fri, Jun 7, 2019 at 11:33 AM Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I’ve corresponded with Bob, Charlie and he was fine a few months ago.

As have I, most recently a couple of months ago. He got out of the "Pretty Pictures for Tourists" business and sold virtually all his photo gear. His interests have moved into other areas, so the list became mostly not of interest.

We expect to visit with them, as usual, when in New England in Sept.-Oct, as our interests and the connections of the two couples go well beyond photography.

Travelin' Moose