Re: [OM] IMG: Lucky Lukes

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Lucky Lukes
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 09:32:52 +0200
I was there in Feb 2018 - the standards are near western requirements with
regards to food, accommodation, hygiene while providing some form of exoticism,
hence the magnet it is for many EU travelers.
Of course, the Koh-islands attract the younger generations for the sea sex &
sun attitude that contemporary western life now forbids. While the elderly men
will prefer the chick bars in BK.
This being said, BK is a hurly-burly city with a lot of stress, noise and
pollution (I am amazed at the temple shot for its sharp clarity btw, beautiful
! ). And the sites are crammed with coachloads of wild, noisy, oppressing,
(insert your own adjective)  Chinese tourists ...
 We encountered many smiling and seemingly happy people when going further
north up to the golden triangle.

And no, we never attended any of those depressing bars, even when our ladies
were having their daily foot massages ;-)

Here’s my take on friendly young smiling schoolgirls spotting out a photog :-)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Thailand/2018-Tha__lande-PA-1891.jpg.html

And also

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Thailand/I+also+whispered+Ted+-+BW-2145.jpg.html

Amities