Re: [OM] more stones

Subject: Re: [OM] more stones
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 13:23:05 -0700
I'm sorry that my posts are terse. That last one was from the pub where I had wifi and was cut off when the food came :)

Actually there used to be a lot more people living in the area but it is a complicated history. It is a good example of people's inhumanity toward fellow  humans.  Here is one of the many villages that used to dot the area around Calgary Bay.

<http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/Scotland2019/Treshnish_6061258.JPG>

For now I can direct you to google 'Highland Clearances'. or read, "The Poor Had No Lawyers" by Wightman.