Re: [OM] OM-D E-M1X

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D E-M1X
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 16:51:44 +0100
An odd parallel here, Chris, but substitute "E-M1" for "E-M1 ii" - I didn't
need the features the newer camera(s) had .... and it was MUCH MUCH less
expensive. I echo your words about the vertical grip, but cannot speak for the
balance with the m4/3 Pro lenses, as I have no m4/3 lenses at all. But it sits
very nicely indeed with the 4/3 14-42 and 40-150 ED lenses, as also with 50-250
and 70-300.  I have yet to get to grips (!) with 14-35 and 35-100 on this
diminutive body - but I hope you can see why I have no m4/3 lenses!

In short, I wanted to get into m4/3 with a pro body capable of AF on 4/3
lenses, and the E-M! was much more affordable, and does indeed work just as
well for me. As you might have guessed.

Piers