[OM] Nathan's PAD 12/6/2019: working in Paris, and dinner with my cousin

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 12/6/2019: working in Paris, and dinner with my cousin
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 19:09:49 +0200
I was in Paris this week with several other colleagues from Alicante becuase
Wednesday and Thursday we hosted a major conference on IP infringement at the
OECD headquarters, in cooperation with the OECD and the European Commission. I
flew to Paris Tuesday morning and came back after midnight today.

After spending several hours on Tuesday afternoon walking around Paris, and
having a nice dinner with the other colleagues from Alicante in the evening, on
Wednesday morning it was time to work. I immodestly start with a picture of me
which I asked a colleague to take with my little Ricoh. The backdrop is a large
screen where tweets from the conference participants are displayed (if they use
the appropriate hashtag, obviously):
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-2ZRbcVR/A

I took most of my conference pictures during breaks, trying to capture
spontaneous interactions, like here, with my colleague Blanca (in yellow) as
the main subject:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-bFZb3pg/A

In the evening, my cousin Francis, who lives in a suburb of Paris came into the
city to have dinner with me in a restaurant near my hotel. Here is an informal
portrait while we were talking before the food arrived:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-kh3S92n/A

After dinner, I walked back to my hotel while Francis headed home. He had come
to the city on his scooter, which was practical for him (since parking was not
an issue) and for me (since I could drink most of the bottle of wine we
ordered):
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-Q2sbgH9/A

Cheers,
Nathan