Re: [OM] Of work, play, and computers

Subject: Re: [OM] Of work, play, and computers
From: Rand Tomcala via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 11:11:43 -0400
Cc: Rand Tomcala <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
I concur,?? I live near to Annapolis, which is way too close to Baltimore.???? Frederick would be great.
Rand E

On 6/18/2019 10:09 AM, christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
      Sorry to hear that you're leaving Alaska.  You've given us a nice tour.

      If you do go to Maryland, I hope you don't end up near Baltimore.
Frederick is much nicer.

At the last minute, the client decided to not renew my contract
because of an issue with the vendor. That put me in a bad situation,
but we're hopefully going to land really quickly on the next one.
However, I may have a forced relocate to Maryland. Not really my
desire, but we'll see. I wanted the west-coast assignment, but was
told that I'm far to senior (knowledge and skill, not age) for that
position. I can be dumber if they need me to be.

Chris

      - Hunter S. Thompson