Re: [OM] 12-200

Subject: Re: [OM] 12-200
From: Bill Pearce <billpearce@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2019 19:43:08 -0400 (EDT)
I owned a 43-86, but fortunately I got it used for a song. Our own AGSchnozz
would have love it, it was one of the older Nikkors that had bare aluminnum
lens barrels with black focusing rings. Bu he wouldn't have loved the results.
It was a bit sort, but much out of character for Nikkors, it sadly lacked
contrast.

The 28-48 was/is a fine lens, that suits my needs well. Better it could go to
60 or so, but I shoot a lot of stuff with wides, so I loved it.

I also owned one of the 35-70's, it was unusually large for a Zuiko but gave
really good results.