[OM] [OT] IR Filters

Subject: [OM] [OT] IR Filters
From: Willie Wonka via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 00:43:55 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
 I bought this item off of Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071NSJCZ8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It is identical to this one, same manufacturer, different vendor:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0179EVREM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I was led to believe that my pictures would look like the example given in the
latter link, but instead, I see the following:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/182054715@N08/48117205308/in/dateposted-public/

This is a portion of my front yard and the camera was facing the sun. As you
can see, the pictures do not look as advertised. I think I tried to go through
the entire spectrum of the filter adjustments.
Any theories why my pictures do not resemble anything that was posted in the
description of the filter capabilities? Is this operation possible in
Photoshop? I still have the CS2 and also use an older version of GIMP on
occasion.
Thanks in advance.
Best
Boris