Re: [OM] My village

Subject: Re: [OM] My village
From: Willie Wonka via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 01:09:44 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
 I think the spark does a good job, Chris. Very well captured.
I was set on buying one prior to my vacation, but decided at the last second
that would be better off with either the Mavic or the Phantom. Unfortunately, I
cant justify its cost at this moment, because upon return from vacation it
would have to sit unused in the closed for indefinite time.
I will be done with school in almost two years from now and this is going to be
my graduation gift. By that time the drone technology would advance and I
should be able to buy something better for the same price.
Best
Boris