Re: [OM] Of Alaska, Photography, and Work

Subject: Re: [OM] Of Alaska, Photography, and Work
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 10:14:41 -0700
Please stay in Alaska. I have yet to come visit and will need a tour guide.

Crazy money, even if for just a year or two may give you a more
flexible options down the road. I had ankle surgery with the goal to
have another kind of flexibility down the road, like hiking in Alaska.

Is there any good mountain biking there? On my bucket list is to do
some bikepacking. The hardest part of bikepacking around AZ is getting
water. Having to purify water from stale sources. I imagine Alaska
would not have such an issue.

How does all this affect getting pilot certified?

WayneS