Re: [OM] IMG: Thrift Store Irony

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Thrift Store Irony
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 22:26:04 -0700
On 6/28/2019 9:00 PM, Wayne Shumaker wrote:
Moose has taken this to an advanced abstract surreal and poetic direction

OOOOooooooooo . . . .   That's the nicest thing anyone has said about me in
some time! ;-)

  - I am way out of my league on this one.

You may have made some inaccurate assumptions? That shot is exactly as found in late afternoon light on Columbia St, near Degraw St. in Brooklyn. I did nothing but frame and push the button. (Time is clearly wrong; the camera was still on Pacific time.)

Clear Sight Moose