Re: [OM] Camel's Hump Mountain, Vermont

Subject: Re: [OM] Camel's Hump Mountain, Vermont
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 14:49:07 -0700
On 7/7/2019 1:20 PM, Lawrence Woods wrote:
There is a reason they call them the Green Mountains.  The vegetation hides much detail.  Rarely do you round a corner and see something that shouts out to take its picture, as seems to happen constantly to Ken in Alaska.

This scene, from a hilltop in Richmond Vermont,

Pretty vista. I've not been to Vermont, but it could easily have been Western
Maine of New Hampshire.

did not originally shout out either because it was very hazy that day.  I played around with Affinity Photo, and its haze removal filter performed miracles.

Camel's Hump Mountain, the third highest in Vermont, is the twin peaks
one-third of the way in from the right.

Haze certainly cleared. OTOH, quite a bit of completely blown highlights in the clouds. Could be conversion or editing. Perhaps the haze filter?

Cloudy, With a Chance of Moose