Re: [OM] IMG: Swiss Countryside

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Swiss Countryside
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2019 19:32:19 +0200
I’d like to see a cross between Your post, and Moose’s last one, with the light
preserved on the fields (plain sunshine with strong shadows don’t go with his
tamed treatment of the lower part of the photo) … I know I’m asking for A LOT
as I tried to perform this myself, and failed …

Amities

Philippe