Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 27: a bumpy bike ride, pride weekend in rura

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 27: a bumpy bike ride, pride weekend in rural Spain, my wife in full voice
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 19:47:03 +0200
Well, I feel extremely comfy in my hydro-pneumatic computer assisted suspension
Citroën C5.

BUT I hate it when a bike, any bike, doesn’t allow me to feel the grip, which
is the case with all the bikes with suspension I’ve tried, so far… still open
to persuasion, honest.

Electricity assisted bikes are a boon, and that’s what I now need and want.

And of course my wheel-chair when in the old people’s home should be
electricity powered (damn the planet at that stage), AND suspended ;-)

Amities

Philippe ;-)