Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 28: Cycling and parties

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 28: Cycling and parties
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 16:51:15 -0400
  Very nice images, Nathan. I've never seen any banana that looked like
that tree. The parties looked like fun but I've always found the Latin
dining schedule very strange. The last thing I want to do is go to sleep on
a full stomach. But I suppose they stay up until 2 AM digesting before
drifting off to sleep. To each his own.

Charlie