Re: [OM] 240 MP? {was Any interest/comments concerning tiny Siggie FP Fu

Subject: Re: [OM] 240 MP? {was Any interest/comments concerning tiny Siggie FP Full frame mirrorless?]
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 10:44:33 -0500
Welcome back, Joel,

I don't think we ever actually corresponded, but I recall your chats with AG over the years.  I'm 89, so my adventures are rather limited.  I seem to shoot pictures of anything that flies, airplanes, skydivers, birds, butterflies, etc.  I started out with an E-510, bought a used E-1, and, much later, bought a couple of Fujis.

I'm sorry to hear of your recent health problems.  Twenty-five years ago, I had two heart valves replaced, so I can relate to slow recovery periods.

Seeking to use Autofocus for butterflies, I recently bought a used ZD 50-200 lens, second model.  I am very impressed with this lens, but my current body choices are E-1 (5MP) or E-510 (10MP), with limited AF targets.  I was considering purchasing a used E-3, which has 11 AF targets.  Since you seem to be happy with your E-5, I wondered if you could comment on the professional follow-ons to the E-1.  E-3s are inexpensive these days, and I am tempted.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA