Re: [OM] IMG: Another Swallowtail

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Another Swallowtail
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2019 09:45:39 -0500
Thanks for the kind words, Joel.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 7/29/2019 9:19 AM, DZDub wrote:
On Sat, Jul 27, 2019 at 2:09 PM Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On a partially cloudy day, I spotted an Adult Female Eastern Black
Swallowtail on the Buddleia bush.  After a lot of flitting around in the
interior of the bush, she finally gave me a few clear shots.  I prefer
the profile, because the top view is not very colorful.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190727-P7276752.JPG.html

Jim,
Another beautiful beastie expertly caught.  Your work often encapsulates
what I find so exciting about photography:  patient discovery of a subject
in beautiful light captured with gear up to the job.

I do enjoy people going on about their GAS fixations though, as long as
it's their GAS not mine.

Joel (not exploding just yet) W.