Re: [OM] Noventus--new cure for GAS

Subject: Re: [OM] Noventus--new cure for GAS
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2019 22:19:01 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
F&N Moose writes:

<<MikeJ has just been on about the Sony RX100 VII on TOP, saying 'But we have
to admit that this new Sony will pretty much do it all, for any sane definition
of "all."' What a bunch of BS. He runs a great blog, but as a photographer, he
has a quite narrow <<view of subjects and possibilities.

Agreed.  Not tempted by the new Sonnie.  Still largely limited to FF equiv dof
to about f11.  If not using a recent phone, use GM5 with a few small lenses in
pocket.  MZ 25/1.8 is quite small and at least some hope of subject separation.
 I suppose one can do that in post, but it is a pain.  Recent phones do a
decent if imperfect job of that.

F &N, Mike