Re: [OM] Perambulating Eagle

Subject: Re: [OM] Perambulating Eagle
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2019 08:27:53 -0500
On Tue, Jul 30, 2019 at 3:57 AM Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> This view is quite surprising for someone who like me is trying to get
> used to unprecedented successive heat-waves here.
>
> Nice take in any case.
>
> Amities
>
> Philippe
>

> > Le 30 juil. 2019 à 03:58, DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
> >
> > Spotted this fellow late last February, as the ice was breaking up on the
> > river:

It will pass.  We had the heat a couple weeks ago.  Ag says it was in the
90s F recently in Anchorage.  There is no air conditioning up there.  I
hope there is some relief coming soon for you.  As I grow older, I prefer
the cold to the heat, which makes no actual sense to me.  Thanks for
looking.

Joel W.