Re: [OM] Union Pacific "Big Boy"

Subject: Re: [OM] Union Pacific "Big Boy"
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2019 23:37:23 -0700
On 7/30/2019 9:41 PM, Bill Pearce wrote:
I'm not being critical, just an observation. I have visited that museum, and
seen that locomotive up close and personal. It appeared much much bigger in
person. It is my favorite steam loco.

Absolutely agree, In person, it's a very impressive monster.

It's the typical pano problem for computer display, only in this case, for a thing, not a landscape. (And it is a pano, BTW; I didn't have a wide enough lens, with the limited focal distance available.)

I thought myself lucky to see the young girl step up to read the display description, so I could provide some measure of scale.

Next time perhaps an HR shot with 7 mm lens, then a pano crop that takes
several screen widths to see all of?

Choo Choo Moose