Re: [OM] IMG: There Are Hazards

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: There Are Hazards
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 21:44:49 -0500
Hi Wayne,

This was a loner;  I didn't see a nest.

A couple of years ago, a bunch of Guinea Wasps built a nest above my back door, and caught me as I went out the door, before I even knew the nest was there.  I hired a pest control outfit to do periodic checks, and haven't been stung again, but I still see them flying around.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA