Re: [OM] Rhum!

Subject: Re: [OM] Rhum!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2019 16:45:03 -0700
On 7/31/2019 3:25 AM, ChrisB wrote:
We’re holidaying on the west coast of Scotland, enjoying the land-bumps and
other fantastic scenery.  I caught this scene while walking back to our caravan site
from the hotel (pub) in Arisaig:

https://show.cbimages.uk/Travel/Scotland/i-fNF9Kf7/A
<https://show.cbimages.uk/Travel/Scotland/i-fNF9Kf7/A>

We travelled to Eigg from Arisaig yesterday by a small people-ferry.  It was gorgeous
weather, perhaps a little hot for a traipse up the southern mountain (“An
Sgurr”), a massive lump of volcanic rock,

https://show.cbimages.uk/Travel/Scotland/i-wZFdpRq/A

  but we got halfway – a bit over 600ft elevation – and spent some time drawing and
photographing, some from my drone.  There’s a panorama at the end of the group of 14 shots
which has some imperfections but which nonetheless portrays the wonderful scenery.

Thanks for the lovely tour!

I'm hoping to get some equally nice scenics when we are in the west of Scotland
for a week in Oct.

Travelin' Moose