Re: [OM] 20 minutes of your life you'll never get back...

Subject: Re: [OM] 20 minutes of your life you'll never get back...
From: Bill Pearce <billpearce@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2019 19:25:44 -0400 (EDT)
I will say this. I moved to OM from Nikon because of the glass. I have also
owned a Leica, and I wasn't all that bowled over by the glass. But here's
something that should cause a lot of grumbling: Of all the various cameras I've
owned (Nikon, OM, Canon rf, Hassselblad 500, Hasselblad xPan (fuji) Leica and
Nikon digital) the absolutely best lenses I've ever used were the license made
Zeiss lenses for the Contax (Kyocera) G. More snap than a fat girl's thong.