Re: [OM] GAS Relief! [was Noventus--new cure for GAS]

Subject: Re: [OM] GAS Relief! [was Noventus--new cure for GAS]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2019 21:25:54 -0700
On 8/3/2019 4:41 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
Moose, if your album header is correct, you gave it away.

Never intended it to be a mystery. I mentioned in my last prior post in the thread that I had discovered the ZS200 extended the zoom range of the ZS100, 25-250, out to 24-360, which started to get my tele attention. ;-) Also, it's in the info display for each shot.

It looks like an ideal walk-around package without carrying a lot of weight.

Pretty darn good, so far.

Is that a Cabbage White in the first shot?

If it walks like a duck . . . I would not have hesitated to name it as such, from size, color and the way it flies. I assume the yellowish parts of the ventral wings are normal for some?

Shot at 360 mm eq., cropped, lots of special sauce applied.

Very nice images!

Thanks!