Re: [OM] BACKYARD BIRD

Subject: Re: [OM] BACKYARD BIRD
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2019 23:30:54 -0700
> From: DONALD HOLBROOK <donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> ... bought the MC-20 2x converter

How are you liking it so far? What lens were you using with it? (EXIF data
doesn't tell me.)

Love the images, but they look just a tad soft. Have you tried comparing with
the MC-14?

In any event, I can't afford new, so I'll wait until people start listing them
on evilBay before getting serious about it.

I have the EC-20 (for 4/3rds) and the 2-XA (for OM), and they are both a bit
underwhelming. For the loan of the MC-20, I'd be happy to do test chart shots
on all three with a selection of my sharpest lenses — I'll even pay round-trip
shipping! :-)

Jan