Re: [OM] IMG: Slim Pickin's

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Slim Pickin's
From: "john hudson" <om4t@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2019 20:57:39 -0300
<signaturebeforequotedtext></signaturebeforequotedtext>
On 08/04/19 04:47 PM, Jim Nichols  <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Having spotted a Tiger on the Buddleia, I took my camera outside just as
> an isolated shower turned loose its first drops. It's still underway.
> So, I looked at a couple of shots from yesterday's unsuccessful
> butterfly safari. The first is a nicely colored Male Robin working the
> lush grass for insects.
>
> http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190803-P8036866.JPG.html

Here is another "real" Mr Robin ........ others might disagree :-)

https://tinyurl.com/yyld8u3d

That said Jim, your Mr Robin is a majestic member of the world of nature. We
see them occasionally up here in eastern Canada. The English, or European,
Robin [exceptionally territorial little birds] do not exist here.

jh

> (http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190803-P8036866.JPG.html)
>
> I was in the back corner of my neighbor's yard, where I often find
> butterflies, but, alas, no luck today. What I found, instead, was signs
> of fresh digging beneath his fence, in a spot not visible to his usual
> rounds. Can't say what it was, but we've had raccoons, skunks and
> armadillos in the neighborhood. I left him a phone message.
>
> http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190803-P8036868.JPG.html
>
> Hope for better luck tomorrow.
>
> --
> Jim Nichols
> Tullahoma, TN USA
>
> --

<signatureafterquotedtext></signatureafterquotedtext>